INDIAN MUSIC FORUMS

Author   Comment  
TK

Reply with quote  #1 
Alright everyone, I'm calling dibbs on this one!

Item # 7406732879

AbdulLatif

Reply with quote  #2 
Not if I get it first. The close ups show a refined and well porportioned instrument. Besides my chihuahua wants to learn to play.

To be slightly serious, I sometimes think folks selling junk like this may actually believe there pitch. I've seen folks wax enthusiasticly over some really terrible sitars because they have never seen a concert quality instrument.

If Mr. Mouse shows he's serious I'll consider buying him an upgrade. So back off Jack shes mine!!! :wink:

Reply with quote  #3 
OK Queen Paula:

Let's see who's fastest on the trigger at the last seconds of the auction.

U goin' DOWN!

AbdulLatif

Reply with quote  #4 
OK man I used to think you was my friend....Tihai at twenty paces poser!!! Mr. Mouse is morbidly obese but he still has a few teeth!!!

Reply with quote  #5 
I'll be your huckleberry...
AbdulLatif

Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by "TK"
I'll be your huckleberry...
YAHOO SAAAALUTE I SURRENDER anybody who uses that line is a triple threat. Mr. Mouse will be very sad, maybe he'll switch to sarod.

Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by "AbdulLatif"

...Mr. Mouse will be very sad, maybe he'll switch to sarod.
Poor soul, you were just too high strung.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.