INDIAN MUSIC FORUMS

Sign up Calendar Latest Topics Chat
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment  
bhilaj51

Registered:
Posts: 54
Reply with quote  #1 
Hey everyone i found this posted in general discussions on this site , you just have to watch its soooo funny
0
Bhagi

Registered:
Posts: 270
Reply with quote  #2 
After watching the real debate, I hope Obama's health care plan covers getting a butt kicking.
__________________
"Except for ending Slavery, Fascism, Nazism, and Communism, War Has Never Solved Anything."

Protest Warrior sign.
0
TablaBeatz

Registered:
Posts: 342
Reply with quote  #3 
Haha - Obama has got some good vocals - but on this basis seems Romney is the go for repping us tabla players!
__________________
"The beginning of life is rhythm. When you’re in the womb your mother’s heart is beating at (about 90) decibels ... we were born of vibration 13.7 billion years ago with the explosion of the universe."
0
Luistabla

Registered:
Posts: 94
Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by "bhilaj51"
Hey everyone i found this posted in general discussions on this site , you just have to watch its soooo funny
"well, what we see here is that.. republicans don
0
kalyan

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 261
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by "TablaBeatz"
Haha - Obama has got some good vocals - but on this basis seems Romney is the go for repping us tabla players!

Yeah but what about the secret video of Romney saying he does not care about kali and that it is just wasted empty space, it just makes it hard to believe he is being totally honest

__________________
Kalyan

goddenmusic.com. musicianmallusa.com facebook.com/goddenmusic
0
Luistabla

Registered:
Posts: 94
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by "kalyan"
Yeah but what about the secret video of Romney saying he does not care about kali and that it is just wasted empty space, it just makes it hard to believe he is being totally honest
haaaahahahah XD Indeed a fool Romney is!! XD
0
pbercker

Registered:
Posts: 1,451
Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by "kalyan"
Quote:
Originally Posted by "TablaBeatz"
Haha - Obama has got some good vocals - but on this basis seems Romney is the go for repping us tabla players!

Yeah but what about the secret video of Romney saying he does not care about kali and that it is just wasted empty space, it just makes it hard to believe he is being totally honest
I think you're right, he's just not interested in the bottom half of a kaida.

Pascal

__________________
My opinion given without any warranties, expressed or implied, that it's even relevant. It would be folly to rely on my opinion without seeking more professional tabla advice. If you are suffering from a tabla condition, seek immediate attention.
0
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.