INDIAN MUSIC FORUMS

Author   Comment  
bhilaj51

Reply with quote  #1 
Hey everyone i found this posted in general discussions on this site , you just have to watch its soooo funny
Bhagi

Reply with quote  #2 
After watching the real debate, I hope Obama's health care plan covers getting a butt kicking.

Protest Warrior sign.
TablaBeatz

Reply with quote  #3 
Haha - Obama has got some good vocals - but on this basis seems Romney is the go for repping us tabla players!
"The beginning of life is rhythm. When you’re in the womb your mother’s heart is beating at (about 90) decibels ... we were born of vibration 13.7 billion years ago with the explosion of the universe."
Luistabla

Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by "bhilaj51"
Hey everyone i found this posted in general discussions on this site , you just have to watch its soooo funny
"well, what we see here is that.. republicans don
kalyan

Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by "TablaBeatz"
Haha - Obama has got some good vocals - but on this basis seems Romney is the go for repping us tabla players!

Yeah but what about the secret video of Romney saying he does not care about kali and that it is just wasted empty space, it just makes it hard to believe he is being totally honest

goddenmusic.com. musicianmallusa.com facebook.com/goddenmusic
Luistabla

Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by "kalyan"
Yeah but what about the secret video of Romney saying he does not care about kali and that it is just wasted empty space, it just makes it hard to believe he is being totally honest
haaaahahahah XD Indeed a fool Romney is!! XD
pbercker

Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by "kalyan"
Quote:
Originally Posted by "TablaBeatz"

I think you're right, he's just not interested in the bottom half of a kaida.

Pascal

My opinion given without any warranties, expressed or implied, that it's even relevant. It would be folly to rely on my opinion without seeking more professional tabla advice. If you are suffering from a tabla condition, seek immediate attention.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.