INDIAN MUSIC FORUMS

Author   Comment  
SitarMac

Reply with quote  #1 
Hey Y'all-
Sorry to all those who emailed me that I couldn't get back to. I will continue to post these files on my own limited web box until I can get something else a little more permanant....Until then, you'll have to be quick! I'm just posting 1 file at a time (There are only 100 downloads allowable, and people were doing multiple downloads with all the files, so this should let most everyone get a copy of this)

ANyway, this is a charming recording of Raag Manj Khammaj.....good quality and really sweet and laid back!! There are a couple of times when a vehicle drives by (Seems that this was a problem during Nikhil-Da's life from time to time) and you can hear it rumbling in the background. It is a great performance none the less....So quickly get it, and share it if you need to....BUT HURRY!!!

http://homepage.mac.com/sitar/FileSharing86.html

Reply with quote  #2 
Can't be true, too late after only 11 views
?!?

Reply with quote  #3 
Sorry guys....At least 9 people got it.......I just don't know what the deal is. Let me email the support group and ask what the issue is. Again, sorry for all this!-Josh

Reply with quote  #4 
You don't have to be sorry, you're doing a great job that we all apprechiate!
Wish I could help here...

Reply with quote  #5 
hello all - I am downloading the manjkhammaj as im typing so apparently its downloadable after all.

many thanks to sitarmac for the sharing.

...and try downloading again.

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.