INDIAN MUSIC FORUMS

Author   Comment  
trippy monkey

Reply with quote  #1 
nicneufeld

Reply with quote  #2 
Pretty! How does she sound?

I don't use image shack but the way to link external images (pardon me if you know this) is to get the full external link from their site, paste it in here in between the image tags, like:

{img}http://thisisnotareallink.com/image.jpg{/img}

Except the curly braces are brackets, instead, and the link is the one image shack provides, hopefully.
trippy monkey

Reply with quote  #3 
trippy monkey

Reply with quote  #4 
sitar_shahidaliss

Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by "trippy
Hi again
I just went down to Birmingham, UK, yesterday to collect this sitar. Anyone give any details?
I still can't get pics to upload here so... I have joined the Imagshack thing but if anyone here can tell me how to join this forum to it I'd be most grateful.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/30101777/New%20Sitar.zip

The back looks like a Miraj area sitar but it has no name plate. The seller bought it in Delhi 15 years ago & it's in quite good condition despite the flight carried case of the worst kind of floppy, stitched semi-rubbish you can get!! How it survived the journey back to the UK is beyond me!!

Nick
hi fraind this sitar is made by yusuf mirakar pune
shahid
trippy monkey

Reply with quote  #6 
pbercker

Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by "trippy
Hi again
I just went down to Birmingham, UK, yesterday to collect this sitar. Anyone give any details?
I still can't get pics to upload here so... I have joined the Imagshack thing but if anyone here can tell me how to join this forum to it I'd be most grateful.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/30101777/New%20Sitar.zip

The back looks like a Miraj area sitar but it has no name plate. The seller bought it in Delhi 15 years ago & it's in quite good condition despite the flight carried case of the worst kind of floppy, stitched semi-rubbish you can get!! How it survived the journey back to the UK is beyond me!!

Nick
Be sure to upload your pictures on imageshack in the forum format (640x480). Once you've loaded the pictures at imageshack the window below the upload has a list of codes. Copy the codes in the "forum" window and then paste them in your edit box for this forum. Alternatively you can view your pictures at imageshack on the "my images" tab and then click on the "share it" button next to the picture, and again copy the code in the "forum" box and then paste it in your edit box on the forum.

Pascal

My opinion given without any warranties, expressed or implied, that it's even relevant. It would be folly to rely on my opinion without seeking more professional tabla advice. If you are suffering from a tabla condition, seek immediate attention.
trippy monkey

Reply with quote  #8 
Sanjeeb

Reply with quote  #9 
[attach:filename=sanjeeb_performance_b3.jpg]
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.