INDIAN MUSIC FORUMS

Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
Pistal

Reply with quote  #1 

All is good! Please delete this thread

Lester Silver

Reply with quote  #2 
Waseem's website manager is MohsEin. He is on messenger. I found him to be helpful with the issue I had recently. He communicates clearly in written English.
Bakersbites786

Reply with quote  #3 
Hi Pistal
I spoke to Waseem today, he has dispatched your sitar and believe he has sent U the tracking number via messenger, please check your inbox. There was a hold up at Mumbai customs because of an invoice issue. He sends his apologies to you for the delay. Plz let me know if there are any other issues at hussain2thgmail.com.
desh

Reply with quote  #4 
Glad this seems to have been resolved. I just thought I would mention that a few weeks back I was in the Kalakendar store in Toronto and they had a Waseem Kharaj Pancham style sitar on display. I must say the quality of the carving, engraving and fit and finish was very impressive.
katyrow

Reply with quote  #5 
Looks like Kalakendar also has a gandhar pancham from Waseem.  No pictures yet.  If the store is setting these up properly, they're bargains.  
desh

Reply with quote  #6 
"Looks like Kalakendar also has a gandhar pancham from Waseem.  No pictures yet.  If the store is setting these up properly, they're bargains. "

Yes, I asked the owner's son if I could see a gandhar pancham and he said that they had sold out very quickly because they were a great value.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.